Discussion: 2011 new to Lost via Amazon PrimeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
theoptimist
theoptimist
2011 new to Lost via Amazon Prime
Dec 24 2011, 10:44 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 24 2011, 10:44 AM EST
New to Lost but am totally hooked.
Saw a movie with Holloway and Fahey, "Cold Heart", Holloway gets a bottle of tequlia and 2 shot glasses and proposes answer or drink, as he did with Kate in the first, or was it the second season?

Last season, last episode, everyone it seeing what 'was' within the 'now time' EXCEPT Sawyer and Juliet, why is that?

Hurley was my favorite throughout the show, Sawyer was some kind of HOT, Jack was a cry baby! I did not 'warm' to him at all! I think if left to take care of the island, he would have ended up being a Ben!

Why was the "Christian Shepard" the leader in all of this?

I liked Kate up until she 'loved' Jack. Now come on, how does one choose a Jack over a Sawyer? AND if Sawyer REALLY broke her heart (actually I think KATE broke SAWYER's heart) why was she so damn ready to tell idiot Jack that she loved him?

What is the backstory of Claire? Why did she disappear?

Syaid never ever talked about Shannon after her death, only about Nadia, he made a deal in order to be with nadia forever, so then why, in the last episode, was he so happy to see spoiled rotten Shannon??? (He would have been better matched with Ana Lucia.)

Why did Charlie have to go so damn soon? He was a rather cool customer.

Why wasn't there more of a back story for Elsie Hawkings? What was the disease that turned some to coldheartedness?

The twins, Jacob and smoke, How did they get the power? Why did the mad woman kill their mother but leave the rest of the 'people' alive?

Why did taweet have four toes? Why could Ben Kill Jacob? Why was Richard the only ageless one other than the twins, and why did the twins stop aging at adulthood and not as kids?

Thanks
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Velemoochi
1. RE: 2011 new to Lost via Amazon Prime
May 9 2016, 9:32 PM EDT | Post edited: May 9 2016, 9:32 PM EDT
Why did taweet have four toes? Why could Ben Kill Jacob? Why was Richard the only ageless one other than the twins, and why did the twins stop aging at adulthood and not as kids? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)