Discussion: A review of Lost...many months later.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
#1LostFan
#1LostFan
A review of Lost...many months later.
Nov 10 2010, 8:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 8:23 PM EST
It's been many months since the series finale, and I'm back on Lost Wiki to check out what is going on. Anyone still around? Seems quiet from what I've seen. Perhaps everyone has moved on, this is the first time I've checked this site out for a long time. I was just returning to remember the memories that we all had. Now that I reflect on this experience, I can say it was a remarkable time, throughout all the seasons, all the years, and I hope you all feel the same way. If anyone is still around, feel free to post here. Perhaps we can one day rewatch all the episodes, get this wiki back to where it was. Then again, I'm fully occupied with college, so I don't have as much time as I used to. Anyway, it will be interesting to see what the future holds, but I will always remember the greatest show ever, and how this wiki created a community for all Lost fans to come together.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Lost Lost Wiki
Clancey
Clancey
1. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
Dec 3 2010, 6:47 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2010, 6:47 PM EST
I'm so disappointed with the ending I wish they write another one. No it was not as great as season one and two, Im going to try to forget about the last season. So I can go back and watch the other shows. But since I hated the ending. I'll lost all interest in the show. Shame. At one time I loved it. But the ending was so lame and weak. And that's why more ppl are not on this site. They have nothing to say. The show flat lined 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

MikeUnclescaryNelson
2. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
Dec 30 2010, 3:01 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2010, 3:01 AM EST
Rewatched entire series and ending makes total sense to me. If a movie ever comes out or a sequel with Hurley watching over the island would watch. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
evephoenix
evephoenix
3. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
Jan 12 2011, 5:13 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2011, 5:13 AM EST
Now that some time has passed, I'm more at peace with the ending. I loved it, and thought the epicness of it fit the experience that I had. Of course, like a lot of others, it was just as fun talking about the episodes and characters as it was watching the episodes. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
richfed
richfed
4. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
Apr 10 2011, 7:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 7:43 AM EDT
I had never seen "Lost". In fact, I thought it was a reality show - similar to "Survivors".

Well, that all changed. I bought the entire "Lost" collection. Just finished the first season. Just awesome in so many ways. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Right up there with "24"for me.

Eagerly awaiting popping in the DVDs for Seasons 2-6 and finally seeing how this show ends. Fascinating stuff!!
Do you find this valuable?    

edvan4442
5. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
Apr 11 2011, 1:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 1:24 PM EDT
It seems like now that lost is over no one cares to talk about it Do you find this valuable?    
Mermaidmarie
Mermaidmarie
6. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
Apr 18 2011, 5:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
I still believe that the greatest legacy that LOST left us with was a broader knowledge of our fellow human beings of every religion, nationality, gender, beliefs, etc. Our duty, if we choose to accept it, is to understand that we are all on this big, spinning planet together and we need to be kinder to one-another. As Jack Sheppard said, "Live together, or die alone".
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Huntn
Huntn
7. RE: A review of Lost...many months later.
May 29 2011, 4:45 AM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2011, 4:45 AM EDT
I recently started rewatching Lost on Netflixs and requested the ability to add to the episodes, but I got no answer from whoever is in charge here. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)