Discussion: John Locke SpiritReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
eatafig
eatafig
John Locke Spirit
Apr 22 2010, 3:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2010, 3:53 PM EDT
Not only did the band Spirit have a keyboard player named John Locke they also had a bald drummer named Ed Cassidy who looks remarkibly like the character John Locke on Lost. It seems like a little more than a coincedence sice the band Spirit's music dealt with mysticism & a different reality. By the way Spirit's John Locke died about a year & a 1/2 ago. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Locke
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
1. RE: John Locke Spirit
Apr 22 2010, 9:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2010, 9:01 PM EDT
Hmm, I never heard of this group. Was it an older band? There is so many coincidences with this show. You know that most of the characters are names after famous people. The one I like the most is Daniel Faraday named after Michael Faraday. This guys's bithday was September 22, but tin the 19th century and he was an English chemist and physicist. It's pretty interesting to read aboiut him, he sounds just like Daniel Faraday. Do you find this valuable?    
eatafig
eatafig
2. RE: John Locke Spirit
Apr 23 2010, 4:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2010, 4:38 AM EDT
The John Locke of Spirit died September 22nd. The band was around from 1968 till 1993 when their leader Randy California drowned in Hawaii after saving his son from a riptide. Their hit were I Got A Line On You & Natures Way (Of Telling You Somethings Wrong). Do you find this valuable?    
dakuzmon
dakuzmon
3. RE: John Locke Spirit
Apr 23 2010, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2010, 11:28 AM EDT
you tube terry quinn on MTV...he IS a musician Do you find this valuable?    
milkeman
milkeman
4. RE: John Locke Spirit
Apr 29 2010, 6:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 6:25 PM EDT
i thought this was going to be about john locke's spirit taking over the mib's body. that guy does look a little like terry though. Do you find this valuable?    

MusicMakers
5. RE: John Locke Spirit
Nov 17 2014, 3:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2014, 3:41 AM EST
John Locke died on August 04, 2006 in Ojai, California. He lived with his son and produced his last album at Bill Cobb's studio in Lake Sherwood, California. Artist he produced was Ed Medders. Wonder whatever happened to Ed and Boll Cobb? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)