Discussion: Crazy ClaireReported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
Ms_Shadeslayer
Ms_Shadeslayer
Crazy Claire
Feb 24 2010, 11:44 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 11:44 AM EST
Ok, I love new Claire! Obviously she's gone all psycho since she disappeared, she's so much more interesting now... 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
questionsquestions
questionsquestions
1. RE: Crazy Claire
Feb 24 2010, 2:13 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 2:13 PM EST

I totally agree. She's far from "Beach Claire" seemingly helpless and man could she scream. Now she takes charge of the situation. Just don't say yes if she invites you to chop wood with her.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
2. RE: Crazy Claire
Feb 24 2010, 9:01 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 9:01 PM EST
I agree with you both and definitely like this Claire better. I thought I was the only one who thought this.

Does this make us crazy...lol. Crazy or not, I'm glad she has toughen up.

I am hoping for Kate's sake that Kate don't find Claire and spill the beans that she has been raising Aaron, Kate's tough, but Claire's on a mission and a bit phsycho.
Do you find this valuable?    
dakuzmon
dakuzmon
3. RE: Crazy Claire
Feb 25 2010, 9:07 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2010, 9:07 AM EST
i liked both but to be honest the crazy dirty grungy hair claire was HOT...could be cause i live in the GREAT canadian north but ya...totally hot Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
4. RE: Crazy Claire
Feb 26 2010, 5:56 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 26 2010, 5:56 AM EST
Goody Goody Claire's hair was relaxed, but she wasn't....Crazy Claire's hair is out of control, but she's relaxed.

This must mean that she's backwards, so she can't flashsideways...if this happens, her hair will implode.

dakuzmon
dakuzmon
5. RE: Crazy Claire
Feb 26 2010, 6:06 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 26 2010, 6:06 AM EST
"Goody Goody Claire's hair was relaxed, but she wasn't....Crazy Claire's hair is out of control, but she's relaxed.

This must mean that she's backwards, so she can't flashsideways...if this happens, her hair will implode.

"
[email protected] imploding Do you find this valuable?    
Ms_Shadeslayer
Ms_Shadeslayer
6. RE: Crazy Claire
Feb 28 2010, 1:12 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2010, 1:12 PM EST
Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves Claire more, I actually hated sane Claire, cuz she was so mean to poor Charlie... Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
7. RE: Crazy Claire
Mar 1 2010, 8:33 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 8:33 PM EST
Ms_Shadeslayer,
I agree but never has the nerve to post it, because most people like her. I think it's a girl thing to not like her much. But my girl friends at home like her and I would say to them "Me Beeby, Charlie I can't have you around Me Beeby, now go away Charlie until I summon you." Meanwhile, Charlie was so good to her and to Aaron.

Kuz,
I laughed when I wrote it.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Ms_Shadeslayer
Ms_Shadeslayer
8. RE: Crazy Claire
Mar 2 2010, 10:47 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 10:47 AM EST
Yeah, Charlie was like, so.... what's the word? Fathful? Does that fit? I think so...
He was faithful to her, and she was all "I don't want you around" and then she changed her mind and like... yeah, she "summoned" him, lol. I don't think it was very fair to Charlie.
Haha, that's funny by the way, lol xD

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)