Discussion: Kate is the worst ever..Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 49  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 | Next

Jon82
Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 2 2009, 8:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2009, 10:24 AM EDT
by far Kate is the worst character on the show, she messes everything up and everyone forgives her for all the weird and dumb things she does and never stops to repeat the dumb things she does, i hope the writers find a way to end her character on the show sooooooooooon..

-getting captured by the others although jack told her not to follow. and forcing them to surrender and hand-over their weapons.
-stealing Aaron and not telling his grandmother about him.
-playing with Sawyer's feelings, just using him when she obviously wants Jack.
-killed her father. just cause she decided to.
-pushing Jack to always make wrong decisions.
-did not listen to John Locke when he welcomed her to his group. and he had to banish her.
-got her childhood friend killed, and he had a family and a career, but she had to come into his life and get him killed
-making all the wrong decisions and actions.
-taking little Ben to the others, and soon will ruin Juliet and Sawyer's relationship.
-and many many many others dumb things she did..
she always has to ruin everything on the show !!!!
congratulations Kate, the award for worst character on the show goes to you !
5  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: character kate lost show tv worst

jikooku
1. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 2 2009, 12:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2009, 12:07 PM EDT
i thin death is kinda oblivious in lost. Sun killed an Other, Sayid apparently killed many, kate killed her father, James killed several, Ben killed john, john killed a girl whose name i forgot, Jin was an assassin, Jack, well, failed some surgeries and patients died. Michael killed libby, Ana lucia had her own back, etc Do you find this valuable?    
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
2. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 2 2009, 12:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2009, 12:50 PM EDT
-Getting captured was pretty dumb, I'll give you that.

-Claire left Aaron, and Kate took care of him. I wouldn't call that stealing Aaron. However I do agree that not telling Aaron's grandmother when she knew of the relationship was wrong. But I can see Kate's attachment to and need for Aaron at the time. She redeemed herself by bringing Aaron to his grandmother as far as I am concerned, along with admitting her need for Aaron, acknowleding her bit of selfishness.

-I never like how she treated Sawyer or Jack, but I think she was at some points in time in love with both of them. I think she is more in love with Sawyer right now though. I'm glad she came back to the island to find Claire though. After hearing her say that, I think she will do her best to respect Juliette and Sawyer's relationship.

-She didn't kill her father just because she decided to. She killed her father because her father had been abusing her mother...and it seemed implied that the father may have been abusing her also.

-I don't think she always pushed Jack into the wrong decisions... Jack is a big boy... he chose to let her influence him, the times she managed to.

-It was sad that she ended up getting her childhood friend killed, and quite stupid as well... but it was just as much her friend's decision to stay involved, despite having a family and career.

As for her decision to take Ben to the Others... probably for the first time in the show that I can think of that I was behind Kate. I don't think she's going to push for Sawyer back. I think she sees that he has grown up and has fallen for Juliet. She may have needed closure on their previous relationship, and that is understandable. I think she was taking a step in the right direction in taking Ben to the Others. We're finally seeing her selfless side. I kind of like it.

Do you find this valuable?    
#1LostFan
#1LostFan
3. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 2 2009, 2:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2009, 2:18 PM EDT
Personally, I thought "Whatever Happened, Happened" was the best Kate-centric episode. Kate is not in my favourites list, nor is she in my worst characters list; she's in the middle. I thought she was great in that episode. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mike1177
Mike1177
4. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 4:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 4:16 PM EDT
Sooo... hmmm... why don't you tell us how you really feel about Kate?

The voices told me to do it! I swear! The voices know who they are!
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
5. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 4:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 4:31 PM EDT
"Sooo... hmmm... why don't you tell us how you really feel about Kate?

The voices told me to do it! I swear! The voices know who they are!"
Are the voices the Others and did they talk to you in like 6 different languages?? You know Danielle asked Sayid "where is Alex" 23 times in 6 different languages. I mean, hey Danielle, can you atleast ask in one language and wait for the guy to wake up? Give a guy a break already. Do you find this valuable?    
Mike1177
Mike1177
6. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 4:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 4:54 PM EDT
No, these voices are more intelligent, they know I can't keep up with six languages. Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
7. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 5:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 5:39 PM EDT
"No, these voices are more intelligent, they know I can't keep up with six languages. "
Then your a Kate hater, cause it's her thread. lol Do you find this valuable?    
Mike1177
Mike1177
8. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 5:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 5:49 PM EDT
*gasps* We were talking about the voices, not Kate! :P Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
9. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 6:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 6:22 PM EDT
"No, these voices are more intelligent, they know I can't keep up with six languages. "
Alibabalexa, dontealexa, porvaboralexa, suingotzalexa, salutedutalexa, dirtzimagalexa? Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
10. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 6:41 PM EDT
"i thin death is kinda oblivious in lost. Sun killed an Other, Sayid apparently killed many, kate killed her father, James killed several, Ben killed john, john killed a girl whose name i forgot, Jin was an assassin, Jack, well, failed some surgeries and patients died. Michael killed libby, Ana lucia had her own back, etc"
Kate killed several - but she is not the worst!! Sawyer killed 2 intentionally, the others have been in self defense. The worst person of all is Ben!! He has killed over, and over, and over again. When Sayid was under his control, Ben had him kill Widmore's people for him. Sayid is a natural born killer now after last week. Jack has killed also, and Jin - but he and Sun left when they realized what it was going to take for him to work for her father. John has killed 1 that I can think of. He didn't kill Boone on purpose. Ben killed so many, and Mr. Eko did too. If we averaged them out it would be Ben and Mr. Eko were about even. Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
11. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 6:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 6:59 PM EDT
And Michael, remember how remorseful he felt, it ruined his life, and could of ruined Walt's too by telling him what he did. Ana-Lucia, her too. Shannon was self centered. Paulo and Nikki, they were no angels either, they killed for diamonds or whatever that was. Ben and Ecko might of been even, but like the rest including Ben, we see how his life was as a child, he killed to protect his brother. Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
12. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 7:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 7:47 PM EDT
"*gasps* We were talking about the voices, not Kate! :P"
Oops, I take it back Mike, you are not a Kate Hater, it was the voices that confused me. lol Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
13. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 8:14 PM EDT
"Oops, I take it back Mike, you are not a Kate Hater, it was the voices that confused me. lol"
I firmly believe that when Sawyer jumped out of the helecopter to save the others on board he redeemed himself for all the wrong things he had done. He became new again and a completely different man. Like he said to Kate last week -- he had a lot of growing up to do. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
14. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 8:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 8:17 PM EDT
Oh wait a minute!!! Kate did not leave for Jack, she thought Sawyer was coming too. Jack was in love with Kate. She was always in love with Sawyer after Season 2. That's why she was so shocked when he jumped! The reason she came back was for Sawyer. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
15. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 8:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 8:25 PM EDT
Oh yea --- one more thing. I wouldn't leave if John Locke banished me. I'm French I would say "No good for me!" Then I would spit on the floor and go hang out with Sawyer. Sorry, Jon 82 I keep reading your thread in bits and pieces. What's next ..... OK here is another thing ... who would have taken Aaron? Claire was gone! Should Hurley take him with him to the crazy house? Should Jack jump off the bridge with him in his arms? Should Sayid run around carrying him while he kills everyone? Who would be the right person to take him? His grandmother wouldn't have been prepared for the lie! So what to do .... hmmmmmm?
Here is more - she didn't know that the guy her mother was married to was her own father. She thought he was her step father who liked to beat them up. Taking little Ben to the Others was the best thing to do. He would have died otherwise. Oh, and by the way -- Juliet is going to die at the end of this season. So she won't be breaking her up with Sawyer. Jon - you try and do better!!!! I'd say Kate took care of Kate as best she could, and she helped a lot of other people too.
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
16. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 8:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 8:56 PM EDT
"Alibabalexa, dontealexa, porvaboralexa, suingotzalexa, salutedutalexa, dirtzimagalexa? "
Hehehehehe, I want a translation. Do you find this valuable?    
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
17. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 9:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 9:02 PM EDT
"Oh wait a minute!!! Kate did not leave for Jack, she thought Sawyer was coming too. Jack was in love with Kate. She was always in love with Sawyer after Season 2. That's why she was so shocked when he jumped! The reason she came back was for Sawyer."
She cared for Jack and maybe even loved him to a degree, but not the way Jack wanted her to love him, but I agree she was in love with Sawyer. Some reason I believed her when she said she was going back to the island to find Claire, I believed she was genuine. I really liked this side of her. Kate was never my favorite, but if she sticks with her plan I think she could gain my respect.

Some reason I think she will do her best to respect Sawyer and Juliet's relationship.
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
18. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 9:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 9:06 PM EDT
"Hehehehehe, I want a translation."
That is me (Sayid) when Danielle was asking me "who is Alex " in 6 different languages, when Danielle captured me (Sayid) in the jungle in the episode "Solitaire". I was just joking with your boyfriend. The only language I know is a little and I mean a little bit of Spanish. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
19. RE: Kate is the worst ever..
Apr 5 2009, 9:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 9:10 PM EDT
"That is me (Sayid) when Danielle was asking me "who is Alex " in 6 different languages, when Danielle captured me (Sayid) in the jungle in the episode "Solitaire". I was just joking with your boyfriend. The only language I know is a little and I mean a little bit of Spanish."
Oh ok, I get it lol. I was just laughing at you two bantering lol. I know a little bit of Spanish, and remember very very little of Japanese and French. Do you find this valuable?    

2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)