Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: JinThis is a featured thread

2  | Next
BenGman
BenGman
Jin
Jul 14 2008, 2:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 14 2008, 2:41 PM EDT
Who thinks Jin's dead? I think he is, but i know some people think he survived.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
sammiexxx
sammiexxx
1. RE: Jin
Jul 14 2008, 4:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 14 2008, 4:06 PM EDT
"Who thinks Jin's dead? I think he is, but i know some people think he survived."
i reckon he's dead 2 there's no way he could survive that explosion mind you anythings possible in lost
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Clancey
Clancey
2. RE: Jin
Jul 16 2008, 4:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2008, 4:39 PM EDT
I think he's alive......maybe cause of the time travel thing
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
FUNxFASHION
FUNxFASHION
3. RE: Jin
Jul 18 2008, 7:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 18 2008, 7:08 AM EDT
I think he's alive, he was in that flashforwards about Sun.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
lolotte12146

lolotte12146
4. RE: Jin
Jul 18 2008, 5:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 18 2008, 5:18 PM EDT
huh I think you misunderstood that flashforward a bit. the part when we saw Sun was a flashforward, but the part when we saw Jin was actually a flashback. indeed it was the year of the dragon, which was in 2000, and that makes the next one 2012, and the baby in the flashforward is just too young, so it just doesn't add up. however i do think that he is still alive.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
geegoony

geegoony
5. DEAD
Jul 18 2008, 7:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 18 2008, 7:59 PM EDT
He is dead because when they were in the hellicopter and he was on the boat the boat exploded and Sun was screaming because he was dead the boat was totally gone so he must be dead but when they interveiwed the survivers Sun said Jin did die but they could be lying because Kate said that Aaron was her son but it was really claire's son. AND COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW CLAIRE DIED AGAIN BECAUSE I SUDDENLEY FORGOT! Thanks!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
FUNxFASHION
FUNxFASHION
6. RE: Jin
Jul 19 2008, 6:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 19 2008, 6:09 AM EDT
oh, you're right i misunderstood it I didn't think that way. Thanks!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
sammiexxx
sammiexxx
7. RE: DEAD
Jul 19 2008, 9:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 19 2008, 9:59 AM EDT
"He is dead because when they were in the hellicopter and he was on the boat the boat exploded and Sun was screaming because he was dead the boat was totally gone so he must be dead but when they interveiwed the survivers Sun said Jin did die but they could be lying because Kate said that Aaron was her son but it was really claire's son. AND COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW CLAIRE DIED AGAIN BECAUSE I SUDDENLEY FORGOT! Thanks!"
i dont think claire did die i think she just dissapeard into the jungle with her and jacks dad
DemonicKit

DemonicKit
8. RE: DEAD
Jul 19 2008, 11:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 19 2008, 11:52 PM EDT
I will play jin. KOREAN Korean Korean!!!!
0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
MadTija
MadTija
9. RE: DEAD
Jul 22 2008, 7:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2008, 7:13 AM EDT
"AND COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW CLAIRE DIED AGAIN BECAUSE I SUDDENLEY FORGOT! Thanks!"
You never saw her die, she just walked off into the jungle while the other people were sleeping. But she might be dead, because she was with Jack's dad, and he is, for a fact, dead. So she might have died from the injurys she got when the boat-people shot the houses.
lolotte12146

lolotte12146
10. RE: DEAD
Jul 22 2008, 5:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2008, 5:25 PM EDT
that's so weird tough because even if it's true, that she did die, how could her body have disappeared? there's just some stuff i don't understand, but i guess that's what makes the show so special!
milkeman
milkeman
11. RE: DEAD
Jul 22 2008, 9:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2008, 9:09 PM EDT
"that's so weird tough because even if it's true, that she did die, how could her body have disappeared? there's just some stuff i don't understand, but i guess that's what makes the show so special!"
It seems that dead people can walk and talk on the island. I think Claire died in the explosion, but didn't realize she was dead until her dad talked to her. Miles looked at her strangely and made an odd comment when she said she was alive. It was subtle, but it really seemed like he was hinting that he knew she was dead.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
#1LostFan
#1LostFan
12. RE: DEAD
Jul 22 2008, 10:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2008, 10:13 PM EDT
I hope Jin is alive; I also hope Claire is alive. There is evidence that proves that both of them could be either dead or alive. Jin: he could have died in the Kahana explosion, or jumped off the ship and survived. Claire: We have not seen her "die", but her death could be hinted when she's with Christian Shephard in Jacob's Cabin. Claire did survive the explosion at the Barracks, but the whole thing with her wondering away with her dad leaves me baffled. Having said that, you can't officially say someone is dead on Lost until they are buried (sorry Nikki and Paulo fans, they are dead). Looks like we will have to wait until early 2009 for the answer to the fate of Claire and Jin.
Clancey
Clancey
13. RE: DEAD
Jul 23 2008, 1:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2008, 1:04 PM EDT
I think Michael saved Jin...Michael told Jin to jump off the boat before it blew up and then Penny's boat found him and now Jin is working against Penny's dad to save his friends on the island and to save the island
lolotte12146

lolotte12146
14. RE: DEAD
Jul 23 2008, 4:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2008, 4:34 PM EDT
sorry, maybe i missed something, when do Jin work against Penny's dad? could you clear that up for me please?
Clancey
Clancey
15. RE: DEAD
Jul 23 2008, 5:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2008, 5:29 PM EDT
"sorry, maybe i missed something, when do Jin work against Penny's dad? could you clear that up for me please? "
Oh sorry I mean I think "in the furture" Jin will fight "agains" Penny's dad. I think it may be a plot for next season. and if everyone thinks Jin is dead then he kinda like a Ninja, he could spy or saboteu Penny's dad plans. The lost writers love to throw curve balls....so Jin could be alive....I hope I answer your question...if not let me know.....I'll try again...
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
bulla007
bulla007
16. RE: Jin
Jul 26 2008, 4:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2008, 4:42 AM EDT
.he did survive dont you remember the episode where sun is giving birth and you see jin buying a baby present for what turns out to be his new his new girlfriend or wifes baby. , this cant be a flashback for jin cant be a flashback because if he did have a kid in 2000(year of the dragon) y is it not mentioned, it could have been integral in jin and suns relationship ?? also just from common sense if i was on a boat i knew was going to blow up and i managed to get to the upper deck, what would i do?? jump into the ocean as quick as possible at least you have some chance of surviving
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
MadTija
MadTija
17. RE: Jin
Jul 26 2008, 1:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2008, 1:32 PM EDT
".he did survive dont you remember the episode where sun is giving birth and you see jin buying a baby present for what turns out to be his new his new girlfriend or wifes baby. , this cant be a flashback for jin cant be a flashback because if he did have a kid in 2000(year of the dragon) y is it not mentioned, it could have been integral in jin and suns relationship ?? also just from common sense if i was on a boat i knew was going to blow up and i managed to get to the upper deck, what would i do?? jump into the ocean as quick as possible at least you have some chance of surviving "
He doesn't have a new wife/girlfriend, and that bit is indeed a flashback to the year 2000. It is not his child he is giving the panda to, but a friend of his boss/someone they are doing business with. The Sun-part of that episode is a flashforward, while the Jin-thing is a flashback. That's the whole point, it's a twist.
MadTija
MadTija
18. RE: Jin
Jul 26 2008, 1:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2008, 1:35 PM EDT
".he did survive dont you remember the episode where sun is giving birth and you see jin buying a baby present for what turns out to be his new his new girlfriend or wifes baby. , this cant be a flashback for jin cant be a flashback because if he did have a kid in 2000(year of the dragon) y is it not mentioned, it could have been integral in jin and suns relationship ?? also just from common sense if i was on a boat i knew was going to blow up and i managed to get to the upper deck, what would i do?? jump into the ocean as quick as possible at least you have some chance of surviving "
I wrote an answer to this, but it disappeared, so I'm trying again...
The episode when Jin buys a panda for a baby is a flashback to the year 2000, and the baby who Jin is buying the panda for is not his kid. It is the grandchild of a business man with whom Jin's boss is working.
The Sun-bit of that episode is a flashforward to when she gives birth to her and Jin's child after escaping the island.
Plus, Jin would never leave Sun and get a new girlfriend/wife. They've been through way to much to split up by now.
MadTija
MadTija
19. RE: Jin
Jul 26 2008, 1:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 26 2008, 1:36 PM EDT
Man, I really fail at this stuff... Sorry for double posting, and not tripple posting... My computer is slow, I think. Sorry!
2  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)