Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Michael - status unknown?

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

MadTija
MadTija
Michael - status unknown?
Jul 12 2008, 6:07 AM EDT
Hey, if Jin is status unknown, then Michael should be too, because they were on the same boat? 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
lulamae
lulamae
RE: Michael - status unknown?
Jul 12 2008, 9:30 AM EDT
Good point. Updating now. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
milkeman
milkeman
Jul 14 2008, 9:33 AM EDT
Michael is dead because he has redeemed himself just like Charlie. I think there can be more shows with his ghost though, so that's cool. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Clancey
Clancey
Jul 27 2008, 9:01 AM EDT
"Michael is dead because he has redeemed himself just like Charlie. I think there can be more shows with his ghost though, so that's cool."
Hmmm for some reason I think Michael is still alive....him and Jin have a very strong bond...I think they both jump off the ship and were saved by Penny's boat. Also, Walt still needs his Dad....or at this I hope that story line has a happy ending...Walt been thru enough...he should still have his dad in his life....and Vincent Too! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
milkeman
milkeman
Jul 28 2008, 8:49 PM EDT
"Hmmm for some reason I think Michael is still alive....him and Jin have a very strong bond...I think they both jump off the ship and were saved by Penny's boat. Also, Walt still needs his Dad....or at this I hope that story line has a happy ending...Walt been thru enough...he should still have his dad in his life....and Vincent Too!"
well anything's possible. I just can't imagine anyone surviving that explosion. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sassafras327
Sassafras327
Aug 1 2008, 10:13 PM EDT
Let's hope Michael is dead. He is hands down the most obnoxious character on the show. Jin however, lives on. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ScarClaw
ScarClaw
Aug 24 2008, 9:01 PM EDT
I really don't think it's possible for Micheal to be alive, he was right down there next to the bomb. But Jin might have been able to jump before it blew. Do you find this valuable?    
Shelly_Welly112
Shelly_Welly112
Aug 24 2008, 10:55 PM EDT
"Yeah, I agree. The boat was big enough and Jin was at the edge, but Christian even told Michael it was time to go and that his time on the island was over. So yeah. Michael's most definitley dead." Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)

Top Contributors