• |

Discussion: ITS HERE TONIGHT!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 103  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
Emerica01
Emerica01
ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 3:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 3:39 PM EDT
Alright. i know its not quit time to ask this question. But once the finale has aired i want to hear everyones theory's on what will happen in season 5.
Like what will be the major story line in it. who do you think will die, etc.

Jesse
11  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    
Emerica01
Emerica01
1. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 11:00 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 11:00 PM EDT
I dont even know what to say .....
Locke ... how did he get off the island?
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Emerica01
Emerica01
2. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 11:27 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 11:27 PM EDT
Damn.... Its been 25 minutes since its ended ... and i didnt like it one bit.
It was good but, i didnt see that end to season 4 at all.
Locke must have gotten off the Island with Ben. but how did they both return to the mainland?
Desmond and Penny, i almost had tears in my eyes... I was very excited to see them reunite.
What happened to Daniel Faraday and the people on the small boat?
They got sucked in with the Island? Becasue if they didnt im pretty sure they would have seen the chopper go down
That being said, im pretty sure they would have found Jack, Kate, Hugo, Desmond, Sun, Aaron and etc.
Im still blown away. Season 4 just ended and i allready am losing my mind waiting for Season 5.

Let's here your theories people.

Jesse
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Alvar_Hanso
Alvar_Hanso
3. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 11:43 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 11:43 PM EDT
"Locke must have gotten off the Island with Ben. but how did they both return to the mainland?
"
Okay, Ben got bumped off the island when he moved it, but Locke getting off-don't know.
Locke got off by some other means.
Based on the fact that the island still needs people and won't let tham die aspect,
Locke full filled his duty to the island, and the island still needs Jack.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Emerica01
Emerica01
4. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 11:45 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 11:45 PM EDT
"Okay, Ben got bumped off the island when he moved it, but Locke getting off-don't know.
Locke got off by some other means.
Based on the fact that the island still needs people and won't let tham die aspect,
Locke full filled his duty to the island, and the island still needs Jack.
"
hmm ... i never thought of it that way
i wish i knew the rest of the story ..
im going to go insane
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Alvar_Hanso
Alvar_Hanso
5. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 11:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 11:46 PM EDT
Also I think the island still needs Sawyer for something.
In the Shape of Things to Come, there was that funny scene where Keamy and his Marines killed 3 people right next to Sawyer-yet he stood there.
And Micheal is Dead, his job is done!
Jin, if he was still needed could be alive, but there's no way he made it back to the island before it vanished.

2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Emerica01
Emerica01
6. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 29 2008, 11:51 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 11:51 PM EDT
"Also I think the island still needs Sawyer for something.
In the Shape of Things to Come, there was that funny scene where Keamy and his Marines killed 3 people right next to Sawyer-yet he stood there.
And Micheal is Dead, his job is done!
Jin, if he was still needed could be alive, but there's no way he made it back to the island before it vanished.

"
yeah Micheal is gone .... wel then again anythign can happen
as for Jin, i dont even have a guess on what happpened to him
Clancey
Clancey
7. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 8:27 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 8:27 AM EDT
I love love last night show it was excellent.......I'm goona watch it again today....then, hopefully I can post something intellegent....right now I'm still in awed....love the part were Hurly said :Check mate, Mr. Eko:......so cool....Mr. Eko will take good care of Hurley..... 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
lulamae
lulamae
8. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 11:02 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 11:02 AM EDT
"Locke must have gotten off the Island with Ben. "
I don't think he did, since Ben says that Locke said that "bad things" happened once they left the island (I'm paraphrasing, but it was something to that effect). That implies that Locke was there when the bad things happened. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
scarletbegonias
scarletbegonias
9. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 12:16 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 12:16 PM EDT
"I dont even know what to say .....
Locke ... how did he get off the island?
"
I think maybe he had to sacrifice himself like Ben did (he can never return to the island) for something....at the end of the finale Ben did ask Jack if Locke had visited him and whether he had told him that after the 6 left that bad things began to happen on the island. It could have to do with that. Do you find this valuable?    
scarletbegonias
scarletbegonias
10. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 12:20 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 12:20 PM EDT
I'm also wondering what happened to Daniel Faraday and the people on the boat with him.

What will happen to Juliet in the next season and why did she choose to stay?

WHO AND/OR WHAT IS RICHARD????
Do you find this valuable?    
savvysuzy
savvysuzy
11. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 2:45 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 2:45 PM EDT
I thought it was a great show. Some answers -- more questions -- moving in new directions. Slow in sections, but overall it was riveting. I don't think Jin & Michael are dead (or they really could be). They might get picked up by Daniels group on the speed raft.

Des & Penny getting together was so totally unexpected, but a really sweet moment. I'm hoping they will go against Penny's father and use some of Des's insights more in the future episodes. I just see the show moving towards lots of conflict against Widmore.

I had ruled out Locke/Jeremy being in the casket, because he didn't want to leave, and I still don't know what to make of it. Maybe it's something that Ben has cooked up to throw off the O6, who got off, & or Widmore. Maybe Locke has a doppelganger or something like that.

It was cool to see the island disappear, and the idea of the Losties being strewn out in different directions. The next two years, will hopefully continue to live up to the amazing transformation of season 4. This is by far the best TV show & season that I've ever seen!!
Emerica01
Emerica01
12. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 4:27 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 4:27 PM EDT
"I don't think he did, since Ben says that Locke said that "bad things" happened once they left the island (I'm paraphrasing, but it was something to that effect). That implies that Locke was there when the bad things happened. "
yeah, very god point.
i cant wait for season 5 ...
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Emerica01
Emerica01
13. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 4:28 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 4:28 PM EDT
"I love love last night show it was excellent.......I'm goona watch it again today....then, hopefully I can post something intellegent....right now I'm still in awed....love the part were Hurly said :Check mate, Mr. Eko:......so cool....Mr. Eko will take good care of Hurley....."
yes. Mr Ecko ...
i didnt see that line coming
i thought that was pretty cool as well
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Alvar_Hanso
Alvar_Hanso
14. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 30 2008, 11:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 11:39 PM EDT
"yes. Mr Ecko ...
i didnt see that line coming
i thought that was pretty cool as well"
It would have been cool if they could have shown him in Hurley's vision, like a flash or something.
But it would have been a bit much to fly the actor out just for that.

arajigah
15. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 31 2008, 2:32 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2008, 2:32 AM EDT
I really really really want to know what that damn smoke monster thing is. we hardly see it anymore but I still need to know what it is. The only things we know about it is it can show people things and Ben can summon it. Do you find this valuable?    
Alvar_Hanso
Alvar_Hanso
16. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
May 31 2008, 8:11 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2008, 8:11 AM EDT
In the Official Lost Podcast with the show's Producers, they stated that every year they will reveal a little more behind the smoke monster's mythology.
So hang in there... two more seasons to go.
BenGman
BenGman
17. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
Jun 3 2008, 6:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 6:53 PM EDT
"Locke must have gotten off the Island with Ben. but how did they both return to the mainland"
The Others still have Desmond's boat. He probly left the island on that. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Emerica01
Emerica01
18. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
Jun 4 2008, 2:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 2:02 AM EDT
"The Others still have Desmond's boat. He probly left the island on that."
hmm, i totally forgot about desmonds boat. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
MadTija
MadTija
19. RE: ITS HERE TONIGHT!
Jun 4 2008, 6:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 6:03 PM EDT
"The Others still have Desmond's boat. He probly left the island on that."
They also still have that "wishing box", and they could have just gotten a submarine or something. It seems to be ways to leave the island, because Richard has been on and off it several times.

I'm a bit worried for Daniel Faraday, and Sawyer. I hope they are okay. Jin and Michael being alive would just be cheap, and I hope they wont come back (don't get me wrong, I love Jin, and I've grown pretty fond of Michael too, but... they're gone.)

And when Sawyer jumped off the chopper, I cried. Don't know why, it was just so beautiful. What did he whisper to Kate? Was it something about Claire being dead and Kate has to take care of Aaron? He said "Just do it, Freckles", so it must have been some kind of mission/assignment.

Over all I likes the season finale, it was emotional and as some of you said, a lot of new questions came up. Not just the same old ones.

Why am I writing this now? I just watched it. I live in Sweden, and we are a bit after you guys, so they aired it tonight.

2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on .)