The Looking Glass
The Looking Glass is the most recent Station to be discovered by the survivors. It is located underwater at an unknown depth. There are two different logos, but are basicly the same. The other one, seen on the station has no clock, and the colors are inverted, except for the rabbit. It's purpose is to block radio signals. The only way in is by submarine, which would dock into the moon pool, but Charlie, Desmond, and Mikhail swam into it. A cable from the island is connected to the station. Ben said that the whole station was flooded, and inoperable, but he lied. Bonnie and Greta were stationed there, even though there is no need for them to be there. The equipment would still run, even if it was flooded. Desmond told Charlie that if he flips a switch, everyone will get rescued, but he would die. Charlie arrives at the station, and is captured by Bonnie and Greta. Desmond comes, but hides so the two women won't find him. Mikhail then comes and kills Greta, and fatally wounds Bonnie, before being shot by Desmond by a harpoon. Before Bonnie died, she gave Charlie the code to stop the jamming, which was the tune to "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys. there is no switch to flip, unlike what Desmond had said. He gets in contact with Penny, and discovers Naomi is not working for her. Then Mikhail comes to the window, even though he was just shot in the chest with a harpoon and detonates a grenade. Charlie closes the door, and writes NOT PENNY'S BOAT on his hand as the water rises.
- Why did they build an underwater station to block radio communications?
- Why doesn't the satellite phone work? (satellite signals are not blocked by radio signals.)
- How did Penny get in contact with Charlie?
- Why did Ben lie about the station being flooded?
- Is Charlie dead? (there is an air bubble above the broken window.)
- Is Mikhail dead?
- How did Ben get in contact with the station? (radio waves cannot travel through water.)
- Has the purpose of the station always been the same, or did Dharma use it for different reasons?
- Why does the station on the schematic look different than what it really is (on the schematic, it is round, but it is not round.)
|Latest page update: made by alexanderTM , Feb 22 2008, 6:57 PM EST (about this update About This Update Edited by alexanderTM
1 word added
2 words deleted
1 image added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.