"Pilot: Part 1"-
- Jack says the first spinal surgery operation he did was on a 16 year old girl.
- Jack, Charlie and Kate find the pilot 16 hours after the plane crash.
"Pilot: Part 2"-
- Danielle Rousseau's transmission was running for 16 years.
- Jack told the ticket agent at the airport that he
- Sawyer needs $160,000 to con Jessica.
- The date on the calender in the bar is June 16th.
- Hurley was the first person to win the lottery in 16 weeks.
"Exodus: Part 2"-
- Hurley paid a man $1600 for the scooter.
"Man of Science, Man of Faith"-
- Desmond was peddling at 16 miles per hour on the exercise bike.
"Everybody Hates Hugo"-
- One of the pumps at the gas station had 16 on it.
- Shannon said she would be working at her internship for 16 hours.
- Alex is 16 years old.
- Anthony Cooper's safety deposit box was 1516.
"Two for the Road"-
- One of the police cars had 16 on it.
- A system failure occurred September 22, 2004 at 16:16 (4:16 PM), which was later discovered to be the reason of the plane crash.
"The Glass Ballerina"-
"Through the Looking Glass"-
- The keypad in the Looking Glass has 16 keys.
- The time on Daniel's second clock is 3:16:23
In Real Life:
- The current Pope is Pope Benedict XVI.
- Each player has 16 pieces to start with in the game of chess.
- The average person is awake for 16 hours of a day.
|Latest page update: made by #1LostFan , Feb 15 2008, 7:55 PM EST (about this update About This Update The Economist - #1LostFan
16 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.